Angel Fire Resort offers camping conveniently located near the base of the mountain, at the Southwest corner of Vail and Squaw Valley for $15 per night, per tent space. The Resort campground offers port-a-potties, washing station, dumpsters and a community fire pit. There is a drop box onsite for envelope payments.
- Maximum of 1 camper or tent (camping unit) per campground spot
- Please park to the left of your campsite, the limit for parking is one vehicle for each campsite
- All other vehicle must be parked in the lower green parking lot
- Trailers longer than 19′ are not permitted in this campground
- Please display camping permit where it is visible at all times on your camping unit
- Angel Fire Resort is not responsible for stolen or damaged property
- No campfires, only cook stoves allowed
- Please turn fire pit off when not in use
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Maximum stay is 7 days
- No littering