Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Angel Fire Resort’s private ski and snowboard lessons are designed in 1, 2, and 3-hour blocks and are personalized specifically for you and your goals!
Lift tickets and rentals must be purchased separately. When taking AM Lessons, we strongly suggest picking up rental gear the day before your lesson if possible, or at 8 AM on the day of your lesson.
- Pricing does not include tax.
- Limited walk-up & next day private lessons available, based on instructor availability
- For reservations outside 72 hours, call (800) 633-7463
|Lesson Duration||1 Person||2 People||3 - 4 People|
|1 Hour |
(3-4 Years Old)
|1 Hour |
(On the hour)
|Early Bird 1 Hour |
(9 AM Start)
(10 AM, 12 PM, or 2 PM)
(9 AM or 1 PM Start)
|3 Hour Combo Saver|
(1 Hour at 9 AM
2 Hours at 12 PM with same instructor)
(4 PM - Levels 1-5
On Night-Skiing nights only | Includes night-skiing ticket)
|2 Hour Stand-Up Adaptive|
(Includes lift ticket,
does not include equipment)
(Includes lift ticket and equipment)
Things to Know
- Private Lessons do not include a lift ticket or rental equipment unless specified.
- A one-hour private lesson is not recommended for a first-time skier or snowboarder. Deluxe First timer for adults or all-day children’s packages are recommended to get you familiar with being on the mountain. One-hour private lessons are great for refreshers or for very young children that require one-on-one attention.
- Please arrive at the Ski School Meeting Place at the base of the Chile Express at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your lesson, with a lift ticket and equipment ready to go. Plan on at least an hour or more for rental fitting and processing. If you have an Early Bird or 9 AM start, go to the rental shop at 8 AM or the afternoon before.
For more information or to reserve a lesson, call (800) 633-7463
* Prices subject to change without notice
Private Ski &
Find Your Lesson
Private Lessons Lessons
Adaptive Private Lessons
Adaptive Private Lessons Adaptive lessons are taught daily at 12 PM and 2 PM (two hours) by reservation only. During peak season, a 10 AM session is also available. Our...Learn more