Our goal is to build a great team of people that enjoy their jobs as well as the many activities the resort has to offer.
If you want to be part of a team that plays as hard as it works, please check our current job listings for the position that best suits you, then give us a shout.
After submitting your online application we will send you an email to let you know that we received it. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us, please try submitting the application again or send us an email to let us know that you are having technical difficulties.
- Angel Fire Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. If, due to a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Angel Fire Resort please contact Human Resources. Accommodation Policy.
- Angel Fire Resort participates in E-Verify. For more information please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
- Required Employment Verification Documents – If you are offered a job you will need to present document(s) from this list: List of Acceptable Documents Form I-9. Please be prepared with original, unexpired documents (no copies).
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (575) 377-4227 or email@example.com
Current Job Openings
- Kitchen Manager
- Security Officer
- Shuttle Driver – must have CDL
- Rental Shop Technician
- Snowmaking Supervisor
- Cash Audit Clerk
- Lodging – Light Maintenance
- Parking Lot Attendant
- Food and Beverage Attendant
- Line Cook
- Deck Crew
- Summit Haus Supervisor
- Reservations Agent – Customer Service
- Sales Associate – Retail/Rental Shops
- Ski Instructor
- Barista / Cashier – The Lift Cafe
- Reservationist – Central Reservations Call Center
- Housekeeper – Full Time
- Children’s Ski and Snowboard Director