Sledding at Angel Fire Resort
| CLOSED FOR THE SEASON |
A sledding hill perfect for little ones to enjoy the snow is located at the Nordic Center outside the Country Club.
We happily offer shuttle service from The Lodge at Angel Fire to the Sledding Hill from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM when the hill is open. Shuttle seating will be available and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. To arrange a ride, contact the Front Desk at (575) 377-6401.
Sledding is not permitted on the ski slopes or any resort property with the exception of the sledding hill at the Nordic Center.
For questions, call the Nordic Center at (575) 377-4488.
- $10 per person for a 1-hour session
- $15 per sled rental
- Merikan Missile – 1-person sled
- Flexible Flyer Winter Trek Sled – 2-person sled
- May be used by a parent with a young child
- Sledders may use their own plastic sleds
- Sessions are limited to 1-hour
- Adult Hour is from 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM Saturdays
- No Reservation necessary
*A reservation is valid for groups of up to 6 participants. Payment will not be taken online. A $10 charge per participant per hour will be collected at the Nordic Center upon check-in.
NORDIC CENTER HOURS OF OPERATION
*Operations are dependent on weather conditions. To confirm hours during the winter season, please call (575) 377-4488.