Angel Fire Resort
We happily offer shuttle service from The Lodge at Angel Fire to the Sledding Hill from 10 AM – 3 PM when the Sledding Hill is open. Shuttle seating will be available and is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. To arrange a ride, contact the Front Desk at (575) 377-6401.
Sledding is not permitted on the ski slopes or any resort property with the exception of the sledding hill at the Nordic Center.
For questions or to confirm hours of operation, call the Nordic Center at (575) 377-4488.
- $10 per person for a 1-hour session
- $15 per sled rental
- Merikan Missile – 1 person sled
- Flexible Flyer Winter Trek Sled – 2 person sled
- May be used by a parent with a young child
- Sledders may use their own plastic sleds
- Sledding sessions will be limited to 1-hour. Booking in advance is highly recommended!
- Adult Hour reservations must be made by phone
- All other reservations may be made online or by phone
- For questions or to book, call 575-377-4488
*A reservation is valid for groups of up to 6 participants. Payment will not be taken online. An $10 charge per participant per hour will be collected at the Nordic Center upon check-in.
NORDIC CENTER HOURS OF OPERATION
*Operations are dependent on weather conditions. To confirm hours during the winter season, please call (575) 377-4488.