Angel Fire Resort
Located at the Nordic Center outside the Country Club is a sledding hill perfect for little ones to enjoy the snow. We happily offer shuttle service from The Lodge at Angel Fire to the Sledding Hill from 10 AM – 3 PM when the Sledding Hill is open. Please note that during the 2020-2021 season, limited seating will be available and is offered on a first come, first serve basis. To arrange a ride, contact the Front Desk at (575) 377-6401.
Sledding is not permitted on the ski slopes or any resort property with the exception of the sledding hill at the Nordic Center.
For questions or to confirm hours of operation, call the Nordic Center at (575) 377-4488.
NOTES FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
- Sledding sessions will be limited to 1-hour
- Booking in advance is highly recommended!
- 10 AM – 4 PM Fridays & Sundays
- 10 AM – 5 PM Saturdays
- 10 AM – 5 PM Every day Dec 18 – Jan 3
- Adult Hour (ages 13+)
- 4 PM – 5 PM Saturdays
- 4 PM – 5 PM Every day Dec 18 – Jan 3
Pricing For 1-Hour Sledding Sessions
- $8 per person
- $15 per sled rental
- Merikan Missile – 1 person sled
- Flexible Flyer Winter Trek Sled – 2 person sled
- May be used by a parent with a young child
- Sledders may use their own plastic sleds
- Adult Hour reservations must be made by phone
- All other reservations may be made online or by phone
- For questions or to book, call 575-377-4488
*A reservation is valid for groups up to 6 participants. Payment will not be taken online. An $8 charge per participant per hour will be collected at the Nordic Center upon check-in.