The jumps in the park will continuously vary in their takeoff, radius, and launch angle to give you different feels throughout the year. The lengths on the jumps will range from 15 feet to over 50 feet.
Liberation Park closes every day at 3:00 PM for grooming and Lift 3, which accesses the park, runs until 3:15 PM!
Sweet Street – Open
Enjoy our roller park full of fast banks, turns that allow you to feel speed and get sucked into your turns. This park is all about the ride, there are no rails or jumps here!
- Banked Turns
- NO Rails
Tank 9 – Open
A perfect park to warm up in, or catch some air on your last lap down for the day! You can access this beginner-friendly, with fun small features as you descend down Headin’ Home! Features include:
- Small Boxes
- Beginner Friendly Rails
- Mellow Take-offs
Night Rider – Open
Enjoy this small (hike up) park on Exhibition all day and into the night (on select operating days where we offer Night Skiing). This park requires users to access the entrance gate and hike up just a bit to access:
- Fun Box
- Quarter Pipe
The most important part of any day in the park is making it home safely. You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the freestyle terrain and obeying all instructions, warnings, and signs. All Liberation Park users are expected to follow Park Smart:
- START SMALL – Work your way up. Build your skills.
- MAKE A PLAN – Every feature. Every time.
- ALWAYS LOOK – Before you drop.
- RESPECT – The features and other users.
- TAKE IT EASY – Know your limits. Land on your feet.
Check out www.TerrainParkSafety.org for a comprehensive look at the Smart Style program.
Angel Fire Resort designates features as small, medium, and large. These ratings are determined by degree of difficulty and are relative only to this resort. Know your limits and ability level and select the appropriate terrain.
Inspect features throughout the day. Features change constantly due to snow conditions, grooming, weather, usage, and time of day.
Your actions can take you out of balance and cause serious injury or death, no matter how the feature is designed or where you land. Helmets are highly recommended and inverted aerials increase the chance of serious injury and death and are not recommended.
We Love Helmets!
Angel Fire Resort encourages all skiers and snowboarders – including Liberation Park users – to wear helmets designed for snow sports. Helmets are available to rent or purchase at our rental shops.
Angel Fire Resort has endorsed and adopted the National Ski Areas Association’s “Your Responsibility Code,” which helps skiers and boarders be aware of the elements of risk in snowsports that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce this risk.
Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
KNOW THE CODE: IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THIS IS A PARTIAL LIST. BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS.