Angel Fire Resort is committed to serving the public interest and increasing awareness and participation of outdoor recreation in northern New Mexico.
We do this by:
- Donating goods and services for fundraising efforts.
- Providing Angel Fire Resort discounts to applicable parties.
- Sponsoring local athletes who have reached a national level of competition.
- Sponsoring Angel Fire Resort employees who have reached a national level of competition.
We primarily invest in local or regional organizations that aid in the growth & development of our local communities. This includes targeted drive markets that increase the number of visitors to Angel Fire. We also support national programs that increase participation in outdoor activity.
Angel Fire Resort is currently an active sponsor of the following community-based organizations:
- 5th Grade Free—a program that offers free lift tickets to all 5th grade students.
- Snowboard Outreach Society (SOS) –an organization dedicated to serving and inspiring youth. SOS teaches core values, provides adult mentorship and creates community outreach opportunities through adventure sports.
- Taos Boys and Girls Club
- Angel Fire Ski and Snowboard Team—geared to the skill development of local youth ranging from 4-18 years of age.
- Moreno Valley Youth Athletic League & Team Angel Fire
- Moreno Valley High School
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The Shuter Library
- Music from Angel Fire
- Moreno Valley Arts Council & Mountain Theater
All requests will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Application review and selection dates are as follows: February 1, May 1, August 1, November 1.