Enjoy Angel Fire and the Moreno Valley like never before. Take in the beautiful views as our chairlift rides take you to the summit of our mountain at 10,677 feet. When you are ready to head back, you have the option of either hiking down or riding the chairlift back to the base area. The views on the way down allow you to see the entire valley and, depending on visibility, shows views of Wheeler Peak and Eagle Nest Lake State Park.
While at the Summit you can enjoy:
Pro Tip: Place a to-go order at El Jefe or The Lift and enjoy lunch with a view from the Summit Haus. The trailhead of the hiking trail is located to the right as you unload from the chairlift.
2020 Scenic Chairlift Prices
|Adults (ages 18-64)||$17|
|Junior (ages 7-12)||$12|
|Children (6 and under)||Free|
|Military & Seniors (ages 65+)||$14|
Tickets may be purchased at the Ticket Office, located at the base of the mountain. For any questions, call (575) 377-4383
2020 Pending Chairlift Schedule (Weather Permitting)
General Public Tentative Opening Day 5/29/20
SIGNED WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED
Planning to ride our lift? Save time by signing our waiver online! If you are under the age of 18 and will be coming without your parent or guardian, please be sure to have your parent or guardian complete this release before you arrive at the Ticket Office.
Safety and Instructional Info:
- If unfamiliar with use of lift, please ask operator for instructions
- This is a moving lift – the chair will not stop for loading/unloading unless you specifically ask the operator to stop it or slow it down for you
- Passengers must be at least 32 inches tall to ride the Chairlift
- Children must be able to sit on the chair without assistance from parent; children are not allowed to sit in laps
- Closed toed shoes are recommended
- Pets and Service Animals are not permitted to ride the Chairlift – visit our Accessibility page for more info
- Additional instructions, safety tips, and rules: Chairlift Rides – Rules and Instructions