Angel Fire Resort’s Zipline is Now Closed For the Season.
SIGNED WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED
Planning to take a zip line guided tour? Waivers are mandatory and you must sign our waiver online before arrival! If you are under the age of 18 and will be coming without your parent or guardian, please be sure to have your parent or guardian complete this release before you arrive at the Ticket Office. Click HERE to access to the waiver.
Adrenaline Rush | $65 per person + tax
- Soar down one of our dual 1600 ft. lines where the highest point reached 240 ft. above the forest floor!
- Operational hours will be 9am – 12pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Phone reservations are required, 4 people maximum every half hour.
- Must weigh 90 – 250lbs
- To book, call 1-800-633-7463 or 575-377-4383
Family Flyer | $40 per person + tax
- Featuring our two beginner lines, 200ft. and 150 ft. linked together.
- Operational hours will be 1pm – 3pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- To book, call: 575-377-4383
- Must weigh 45 – 250lbs
We practice Social Distancing | CDC Covid 19 guidelines and Social Distancing Procedures to be aware of:
- Must wear your own mask and gloves; work or leather gloves. No medical gloves needed. Acceptable gloves are reusable, fabric gloves. Examples include Gardening gloves, biking gloves,
- Harnesses will NOT be disinfected; If you do not feel comfortable, you can bring an extra set of clothes and change after your activity at the summit house restroom.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Arrive at the Ticket Office for check-in 30 minutes before your scheduled zip time.
- Guides will wear masks and disposable gloves during gearing up participants and gloves will be changed after each participant is geared up.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the gearing up station.
- The Zipline deck will have markings 6 feet apart where participants will be staged before being clipped up to the zip cable.
- Transportation will be provided by an open six-passenger side by side vehicle with only 4 participants and a driver at the time.
- Arriving back to the summit participants will be de-geared by the guides with the same procedures than gearing up.
Angel Fire Resort’s Zipline is Now Closed For The Season. We’ll See You In 2021!
What to Bring: Layers (weather can be a bit cooler at the Summit), closed-toed shoes and sunscreen. Long hair should be tied back. For your safety NO sandals or flip-flops.
Weight Restrictions: Guests must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds for Zipline Tours and between 50 and 250 for the Family Flyer.
The weight restriction for the Zipline Tours is 90 and 250 pounds. We will discreetly weigh every participant to make sure your natural weight is within the minimum and maximum SAFETY REQUIREMENT.
There will NOT be a refund if you are not within the weight requirements.
WARNING! To participate in this activity you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, motion sickness, back, hip, knee or similar type problems that could be aggravated by this adventure that includes high speeds and forceful / abrupt deceleration. You should not participate if you are impaired by drugs or alcohol. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers not participate.
Secure lockers for valuables are available at Summit. Remember to bring cash or credit card for summit concessions or photos. They may be left securely with the Guides.
*Weather Cancellation Policy
The Angel Fire Zipline Adventure Tour operates rain or shine. However, tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather (wind, lightning, etc.). During periods of passing storms (traditionally in the afternoon), we will first hold zipline tours in progress and delay tours set to start. Weather holds may last up to one hour. Cancellations are a last option. In the event that we must cancel a tour, we will reschedule at your convenience, or provide you a voucher for a future tour valid for up to one year. If you have questions about the weather, please call the Ticket Office at (575) 377-4383. We will only call you if we know the tour you are scheduled on will definitely need to be cancelled or rescheduled. Thank you for your understanding.