Angel Fire Zipline Adventure Tour
SUMMER SEASON: June 17 - October 29, 2022 (Saturdays only until 10/29)
PRICE: $100 per person
Experience fresh alpine air and breathtaking views as you zip through the mountains on the Angel Fire Zipline Adventure Tour.
During the tour, you will enjoy exploring our four ziplines with two professional guides to help you along the way.
• Tours offered every hour on the hour 8 AM - 1 PM, Saturdays only until 10/29
• Six people maximum per tour
• Reservations required for all tours except the 1 PM tour
• 1 PM tour is walk-up only & weather dependent. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket office.
• Riders must weigh between 90 – 240 pounds
• All riders must sign waiver prior to arrival
• To book, click below or call 1-800-633-7463
- $100 For All Ages
- 4 Ziplines
- 2 Professional Guides
What to Bring: Layers (weather can be a bit cooler at the summit), closed-toed shoes, and sunscreen. Long hair should be tied back. For your safety NO sandals or flip-flops. Participants must wear their own gloves. Acceptable gloves include reusable fabric gloves such as gardening or biking gloves.
Weight Restrictions: Guests must weigh between 90 and 240 pounds for the zipline tours. We will discreetly weigh every participant to make sure your natural weight is within the minimum and maximum safety requirement. There will not be a refund if you are not within the weight requirements.
Personal Belongings: Secure lockers for valuables are available at summit. Remember to bring cash or credit card for summit concessions or photos. Items may be left securely with the Guides.
Health & Safety: To participate in this activity you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, motion sickness, back, hip, knee or similar type problems that could be aggravated by this adventure that includes high speeds and forceful / abrupt deceleration. You should not participate if you are impaired by drugs or alcohol. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers not participate.
Weather Cancellation Policy
The Angel Fire Zipline Tour operates rain or shine. However, tours may be canceled due to inclement weather (wind, lightning, etc.). During periods of passing storms (traditionally in the afternoon), we will first hold zipline tours in progress and delay tours set to start. Weather holds may last up to one hour. Cancellations are the last option. In the event that we must cancel a tour, we will reschedule at your convenience, or provide you a voucher for a future tour valid for up to one year. If you have questions about the weather, please call the Ticket Office at (575) 377-4383. We will only call you if we know the tour you are scheduled on will definitely need to be canceled or rescheduled. Thank you for your understanding
• Must wear your own gloves. Medical gloves are not necessary. Acceptable gloves include reusable fabric gloves such as gardening gloves or biking gloves.
• Harnesses will NOT be disinfected; If you do not feel comfortable, you can bring an extra set of clothes and change after your activity at the Summit Haus restroom.
• Must wear closed-toe shoes.
• Arrive at the Ticket Office for check-in 30 minutes before your scheduled zip time.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the gearing up station.
• Once arriving back to the summit, participants will be de-geared by the guides with the same procedures as gearing up.