Located at Olympic Park, just south of the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort on Highway 434 and near the Country Club, the Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center has six hard courts including six pickleball courts for use by resort Members, guests and visitors to the Moreno Valley.
Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis, except during regularly scheduled weekly events. All members and guests must register with the Tennis Pro before entering the courts. Members, please be ready to show your membership cards. When the Tennis Pro is not on site, all tennis and pickleball guests please register at the Country Club reception desk, located on the lower level of the clubhouse near the fitness center. To reserve pickleball court, contact Rick Hooker, President of the Angel Fire Pickleball Club at 214-738-6309.
There is an $8 court fee per person for non-members.
Non-member fee for weekly play day events, including Mixed Doubles on Mondays, Ladies’ Day on Thursdays, and Men’s Day on Fridays is $10 per person.
There is no court fee for members.
Summer Temporary Pass
Non-members may purchase a Summer Temporary Pass for $85 at the Country Club reception desk, located on the lower level of the clubhouse near the fitness center. This pass allows full
usage of the tennis facility from June through September. Summer temporary pass holders are required to pay $5 extra for each play day; Monday Mixed Doubles, Thursday Ladies’ Doubles, and Friday Men’s Doubles.
Teaching and Coaching Philosophy
Angel Fire Resort’s Teaching and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Our Angel Fire Resort professionals adhere to a philosophy that encompasses the student’s entire happiness and well-being. We feel tennis is a great vehicle for growing and becoming a better person though building confidence, teaching discipline, honesty, respect, responsibility, and encouraging teamwork. Competition is the stage for displaying the reward of these virtues.
Summer 2020 Junior Clinics are currently accepting registration. Contact Mark Allen, at (808) 439-9963.
Private Tennis Lessons June-Aug
Private Hour: $61
Private Hour for Members: $58
Private Half-Hour: $35
Private Half-Hour for Members: $32
Semi-Private for Members: $34
Gear and Rentals
- Court Fees: $8 per person daily rate for non-members
- Racquet Rental: $5 per day (no charge if participating in lessons)
- Tennis Balls: $4.50 per can
- Tennis Ball Machine Rental: $10 (90 minutes)
- Tennis Racquet Stringing: Own Strings $15 Labor.
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
- The Rules of Tennis of the U.S.T.A. shall apply at all times, except when in conflict with the local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Tennis courts may be reserved by signing up at the Tennis Office located at the tennis courts only when the Tennis Professional or his designee is available. Members and their guests have priority.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc. are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Courts will be closed when necessary for maintenance operations, when dictated by safety considerations, or under adverse weather conditions.
- Courts may be reserved for special events.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Country Club front desk at (575) 377-3055 or for questions about classes & lessons, contact Tennis Pro Mark Allen, at (808) 439-9963.