Tennis & Pickleball
OPENING DAY – MAY 14, 2021
Located at Olympic Park, just south of the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort on Highway 434 and near the Country Club, the Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center has six hard courts including six pickleball courts for use by Resort Members, guests, and visitors to the Moreno Valley.
Courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis except during regularly scheduled weekly events. All members and guests must register with the Tennis Pro before entering the courts. Members, please be ready to show your membership cards. When the Tennis Pro is not on-site, all tennis and pickleball guests please register at the Country Club reception desk, located on the lower level of the clubhouse near the fitness center. To reserve a pickleball court, contact Rick Hooker, President of the Angel Fire Pickleball Club at 214-738-6309.
There is an $10 court fee per person for non-members.
Non-member fee for weekly play day events, including Mixed Doubles on Mondays, Ladies’ Day on Thursdays, and Men’s Day on Fridays is $10 per person.
There is no court fee for members.
Summer Temporary Pass
Non-members may purchase a Summer Temporary Pass for $85 at the Country Club reception desk, located on the lower level of the clubhouse near the fitness center. This pass allows full
usage of the tennis facility from June through September. Summer temporary pass holders are required to pay $5 extra for each play day; Monday Mixed Doubles, Thursday Ladies’ Doubles, and Friday Men’s Doubles.
Tennis Pro Jimmy Celli
Teaching and Coaching Philosophy
Angel Fire Resort’s Teaching and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Our Angel Fire Resort professionals adhere to a philosophy that encompasses the student’s entire happiness and well-being. We feel tennis is a great vehicle for growing and becoming a better person though building confidence, teaching discipline, honesty, respect, responsibility, and encouraging teamwork. Competition is the stage for displaying the reward of these virtues.
Lesson, Clinics, and Info
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
- The Rules of Tennis of the U.S.T.A. shall apply at all times, except when in conflict with the local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Tennis courts may be reserved by signing up at the Tennis Office located at the tennis courts only when the Tennis Professional or his designee is available. Members and their guests have priority.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc. are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Courts will be closed when necessary for maintenance operations, when dictated by safety considerations, or under adverse weather conditions.
- Courts may be reserved for special events.
- Member discounts do not apply to tennis programs
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Country Club front desk at (575) 377-3055