JUNE 1 – SEPTEMBER 22
This combo trampoline-pulley hoists you and three others into the air to flip, fly and jump yourself silly.
Price: $15/5 minutes | Weight limit: 20-200lbs.
Get a grip — on over 100 holds. Novices and experts can safely climb routes that include the ‘gnarly tree’ and ‘treacherous waterfall’. It’s good fun — and great exercise!
Price: $15/5 climbs | Weight limit: 35 – 200 lbs.
$20/Climbing Wall & Eurobungy. To purchase tickets for the kids’ activities, visit the Monte Verde Lake Office.
Kids’ Activities are available daily from 10 AM – 6 PM until September 22.
Toss in a line and enjoy a relaxing day of fishing on the lake. The Public Fishing rate is $25 for adults (ages 13-64), $12.50 for seniors (ages 65+) & juniors (ages 7-12), and FREE for kids (6 & under) and Members. If you need equipment, we rent rods for $20 and fishing boats for $40/hr.
Every Saturday June 1st – September 21st | Fly Fishing Clinic: 11 AM – 1 PM. (Weather Permitting)
Price: Free for members. $10/day for guests.
Reservations can be made at Monte Verde Lake Office.
SAFETY, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES
- No Alcohol – alcoholic beverages are not permitted at Monte Verde Lake.
- No Swimming – swimming is not permitted in the lake and there is no lifeguard. The water is extremely cold.
- Dogs – must be on a leash when on the shore but they are allowed to swim in the lake and ride on boats without being on a leash.
- No Wake Lake – boats with motors and devices like jet skis are not allowed. Trolling motors are permitted.
- Fires – charcoal grills and campfires are not permitted at Monte Verde Lake.
Pedal Boat Rentals – Children must be at least 4 years old and have the ability to swim in order to go out in a pedal boat. All participants must wear a life vest. No fishing from a pedal boat. Please let the lake attendant assist you in and out of the boat.
Stand-Up Paddle Board Rentals:
- The minimum age to use a paddle board is 12 years old.
- Each person on a paddle board must wear a life vest, leash and whistle at all times on the water.
- All participants must have a strong swimming ability.
- Only stand on the paddle board when it is in the water (standing on it on land can damage the fin)
- No swimming in the lake. If you happen to fall in the lake, you must immediately get back on your board.
- Entering and exiting the lake must be done in the designated area, adjacent to Monte Lake Office.
- Check out our Safety and Instructional Video.
Bring Your Own Boat – You are welcome to bring your own boat or watercraft to Monte Verde Lake. A seasonal registration fee of $35 can be paid in Monte Verde Lake Office.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Please be sure to check in with the Lake Attendant when you arrive and sign the liability waiver.
- We have extra life vests if anyone in your groups needs one – children under the age of 12 must wear a life vest while on the water.
- Life vests, whistles, and leashes are required for Stand-Up Paddle Boards – please bring your own life vest or borrow one from us.
- Please take a whistle with you out on the water so that you can notify others in case of an emergency.
Lightning is common in Angel Fire, especially during monsoon season. If you see lightning or hear thunder, immediately return to the shore and seek shelter. Wind can also create a hazard out on the lake and anything more than a breeze can make boating very difficult and even dangerous. If the wind picks up please return to the shore.