Angel Fire Resort Membership
Membership is required for owners of property within Angel Fire Resort – whether land, condo, or home. To inquire about our Membership Services, please call (575) 377-4260.
As a member in good standing you will enjoy access to countless benefits including:
- Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding
- Nordic Skiing
- Golf with Preferred Tee Times
- Country Club Indoor Pool
- Mountain-view Olympic Park
- Monte Verde Lake Fishing & Boating
- Tennis Courts and Programs
- Hiking and Greenbelt Trails
- Horse Stables
- RV Park
- Fitness Training and Classes
- Zipline Adventure Tour
- Mountain Biking
Outdoor enthusiasts would be hard-pressed to find a comparable value from a year-round vacation resort and residential neighborhood anywhere else in the United States. Angel Fire Resort is a vacation retreat where you can be away from it all and at the same time, feel right at home.
To find your own piece of the mountains, we offer many real estate options:
We can also manage your property or include your property in our nightly rental program! For Property Management, call (575) 377-6767.
Membership Updates for the 2020-2021 Season:
- Platinum parking locations will be the same as last year – behind the Village Haus and limited spaces near the ski school.
- For winter related questions, please call 800-633-7463, select option 1 for central reservations.
- The Membership office is closed, but staff is available to assist with questions, cards, etc.
- Please call the Angel Fire Resort Country Club Reception Desk for questions related to the pool & fitness center as well was Elements dining – 575-377-3055