Angel Fire Resort Membership
Membership is required for owners of property within Angel Fire Resort – whether land, condo, or home. To inquire about our Membership Services, please call (575) 377-4260.
As a member in good standing you will enjoy access to countless benefits including:
- Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding
- Nordic Skiing
- Golf with Preferred Tee Times
- Country Club Indoor Pool
- Mountain-view Olympic Park
- Monte Verde Lake Fishing & Boating
- Tennis Courts and Programs
- Hiking and Greenbelt Trails
- Horse Stables
- RV Park
- Fitness Training and Classes
- Zipline Adventure Tour
- Mountain Biking
Outdoor enthusiasts would be hard-pressed to find a comparable value from a year-round vacation resort and residential neighborhood anywhere else in the United States. Angel Fire Resort is a vacation retreat where you can be away from it all and at the same time, feel right at home.
To find your own piece of the mountains, we offer many real estate options:
Membership Updates for the 2021-2022 Season:
- Platinum Parking Locations will be behind the Village Haus and limited spaces near the ski school.
- For winter-related questions, please call 1-800-633-7463, option 1 for Central Reservations.
- For reservations at The Elements or pool & fitness center questions, please call The Angel Fire Country Club Reception desk at 575-377-3055.
- All membership cards expired in 2021. Please check your membership cards and make sure yours is valid through 2024. If yours is not, please contact membership ASAP. We are happy to help you get set up for the upcoming season. Call or email to get your passes pre-printed and ready for pick up. 575-377-4260 email@example.com
- Platinum Members, may pick up locker keys now. Locks and lockers may be used for no more than 30 days at a time. If locks/keys are not returned after 30 days, a $25.00 fee, per item(s) will be charged to the credit card on file. You must exit the locker for 7 days before we will issue another set of keys. Platinum privileges may be temporarily suspended if locks/keys are not returned. Removed items will be stored in Membership until March 31, 2022, after that time they will be donated. *Guests of members are not permitted to use the Platinum Locker Room. *Angel Fire Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.