Angel Fire Resort is the single best choice for property services in Angel Fire. Whether home care, rentals or HOA management, we are here for you!
- We are the premier year-round resort destination in northern New Mexico, with marketing resources that reach 300,000+ potential visitors.
- Guests can plan, preview homes, book and pay for their vacation online.
- We are a one-stop-shop for property owners. We represent the amenities, activities and services Angel Fire property owners utilize.
- We staff one of the largest reservations call centers in northern New Mexico.
- We employ a 24/7 front desk team, housekeeping, 24 hour on call maintenance, group sales, accounting, marketing, legal and membership services.
- Angel Fire Resort guests have free access The Fitness Center at The Lodge.
We are the only “One-Stop Shop” for visitors to Angel Fire!
Visitors can plan their vacation on our website, from booking their lodging, to taking advantage of ski lift tickets, golf, and other activities. No other Property Management company can offer our packages or discounts.
We reach over 300,000 year-round visitors thought multiple marketing channels. Our goal is to remain top of the mind when planning their next vacation or special event.
With our Reservations Call Center, our designated Condo/Home specialists are familiar with your property and can describe those features that will ensure any prospective guest is excited to visit. Our Front Desk (located in The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort) is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week to issue keys and answer any questions you or your guests might have.
Our Sales & Marketing Departments help keep your property full! They are selling large groups and weddings and attending, consumer ski swaps, trade shows, and conferences throughout the year.
Place your property into the Angel Fire Resort Rental Program and earn some extra money on your condominium or home.
There are many convenient benefits to guests for including your property in our rental program, including:
- Access to The Lodge’s fitness center. Only resort lodge and Angel Fire Property Services guests enjoy this privilege.
- Check-in and concierge service at the resort lodge front desk at 4 p.m. or after, including key pick-up, maps, directions, concierge services and more. Late-night arrivals will appreciate a friendly welcome.
- 7 days per week/on call full-service maintenance available.
Contact us at email@example.com or 575-377-6767 to get started today!
Whether you are in our Rental Program or not, you can benefit from the personalized Home Care Services our dedicated Property Services team can provide.
Our weekly inspections and reports can include updates on:
- Safety & Security
- Concierge Services – included
- Arrival & Departure Services – included
- Heating System
- Frozen/Broken Water Pipes
- Plumbing Failures
- Lightbulb & Battery Replacements
- Moisture Problems
- Propane Level Checks
- Pest and Insect Invasion
- Refrigerator/Freezer Checks
- Telephone/Internet/TV-Dish Services
- Housekeeping – additional fee
- Deep Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning – additional fee
- Exterior and Interior Maintenance Services – additional fee
- Plowing/Snow Removal Services – additional fee
- Chimney Cleaning/Window Cleaning Services – additional fee
Pricing varies depending on the size of your property. We work hard to ensure the only thing waiting for you upon your arrival is peace of mind.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 377-6767.
*Our weekly inspections are conducted on a random basis; visits are not on the same day or at the same time each week. This is done to discourage unwanted guests and to ensure no one knows our routine.
Homeowners Association Services (HOA)
Angel Fire Resort Property Services is the perfect choice for your Homeowners’ Association to effectively manage and protect the interests of the property owners within your condominium. Our experienced team provides a turn-key solution to assist you in all areas of association management.
Billing, monthly statements, and more. As your HOA manager, we accept and record payments for association dues, pay the bills and send out Owners’ statements. We also keep file liens on the HOA’s behalf, as needed.
Common area maintenance and repairs, snow removal, oversee capital projects done by contractors, landscaping.
- Annual Association & Board Meetings
Facilitate meetings, prepare agendas and annual budgets, mail out announcements, and serve as contact for Owners & Contractors.
- Timeshare Associations
Book reservations, 24/7 guest check-in, interface with timeshare exchange companies (RCI, Wyndham), full housekeeping and maintenance services.
When it comes to your resort home, the professionalism and responsiveness of your team makes all the difference. Our staff has years of experience, and they understand the importance of providing you with quality service. We will treat your home as if it were our own, and will do everything possible to protect your investment and maximize your revenue. For more information about our Home Care, Rental or HOA Management programs, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 575-377-6767.