Angel Fire Resort is located in the Southern Rockies of Northern New Mexico – a 3-hour drive from Albuquerque & an hour and a half from Santa Fe. Consistently voted the best bike park in the Southwest, Angel Fire Resort boasts some of the most diverse mountain bike terrain in the country. Off the trails we host an 18 hole golf course with some amazing views as well as Monte Verde lake with activities for the whole family.
Offering a wide selection of lodging options, dining choices and off and on-mountain activities, Angel Fire Resort was named “America’s Most Affordable Ski Town” by Realtor.com and ranked a Top 25 “Best Family Ski Resort in North America” by Dream Vacation Magazine.
Be sure to utilize this site as a resource this summer. Information is frequently added and updated, including the latest press releases and media coverage.
If you would like to be added to our media list, or if I can provide you with additional information or winter images, please don’t hesitate to email or call me.
Please keep in the mind, the best way to get to know Angel Fire Resort is to experience it first-hand. Please let me know if your winter plans include a trip to the area.
Hope to see you on the slopes this winter!
- Taos News: Find your Nordic Adventure
- SnowBrains:Angel Fire Resort, NM Once Again Offers Teachers a $99 Season Pass
- Santa Fe New Mexican: Business People
- MTB Parks: RETURN OF THE BURNER: Angel Fire Brings Back Endurance Gravity Racing
- Only In Your State: The Beautiful Bike Park In New Mexico That Everyone Will Enjoy