Angel Fire Resort is located in the Southern Rockies of Northern New Mexico – a 3-hour drive from Albuquerque & an hour and a half from Santa Fe. Averaging 210 inches of snow annually, Angel Fire Resort is known as the most family-friendly resort in the southwest. At Angel Fire Resort, we’ve created the ideal learning environment for those new to skiing and snowboarding, as well as offering the best groomed black diamond slopes for the experts. Angel Fire Resort features 80 trails, 7 lifts, 3 terrain parks and a vertical drop of 2,077 feet. Liberation Park, one of Angel Fire’s most recently redesigned areas creates New Mexico’s first terrain park with dedicated chairlift access.
Offering a wide selection of lodging options, dining choices and off and on-mountain activities, Angel Fire Resort was named “America’s Most Affordable Ski Town” by Realtor.com and ranked a Top 25 “Best Family Ski Resort in North America” by Dream Vacation Magazine.
Be sure to utilize this site as a resource this winter. Information is frequently added and updated, including the latest press releases and media coverage.
If you would like to be added to our media list, or if I can provide you with additional information or winter images, please don’t hesitate to email or call me.
Please keep in the mind, the best way to get to know Angel Fire Resort is to experience it first-hand. Please let me know if your winter plans include a trip to the area.
Hope to see you on the slopes this winter!
- Angel Fire Resort is Set to Open For the Winter Season This Friday
- Angel Fire Resort Announces New Expert Trail and Longer Ski Season This Year
- Wine Spectator Awards Angel Fire Resort’s Fine Dining Restaurant “Elements” for its Outstanding Wine List for the Fourth Year
- Trek Dirt Series Mountain Bike Camp Heading to Angel Fire Bike Park
- The New Rocky Mountain Enduro Series Kicks off this Weekend July 15-16 at Angel Fire Resort in New Mexico
- New Mexico Resort Offering RV Travelers Big Savings on The First Annual ‘Angel Fire Food and Wine Roundup’
- New Mexico Resort Tickets are Now on Sale For ‘Angel Fire Food and Wine Roundup’
- Angel Fire Resort Announces Dates for Cool Summer Nights Concert Series
- New Mexico Resort Announces Guest Chefs for ‘Angel Fire Food and Wine Roundup’
- Angel Fire Resort Announces Bucket List for 50th Anniversary Summer Season
- Angel Fire Bike Park Announces Opening Date and Demo Daze Details
- Angel Fire Resort Expands its Texas Themed Weekend Celebration
- Telluride Mountainfilm on Tour Returns to New Mexico
- Angel Fire Resort Announces Schedule for 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Collaborative Workspace Offering New Mexico’s Highest-speed Fiber-optic Internet Network Opening in Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Resort is set to open for the 50th Anniversary Season This Weekend
- Angel Fire Resort Expanding Terrain Park & Trails for 50th Anniversary Season
- 2017 Military Winterfest Promos Schedule, Opens Registration
- Angel Fire Resort Fields Best Real Estate Year in History via Taos News
- Angel Fire Resort Announces Ski Season Changes via Sangre de Cristo Chronicle
- Organizers set dates for Angel Fire Military Winterfest 2018 via Taos News
- Real Estate Booming in New Mexico Ski Town of New Mexico via Las Cruces Sun-News
- Mountain Biking Experts Plan Camp for Women via Amarillo Globe-News
- Take to the Trails in Angel Fire via Albuquerque Journal
- Carnivore heaven in Angel Fire via Albuquerque Journal
- Adventure Resorts: Get the Thrill Without Sacrificing the Comfort via Travel Channel
- Mountain bikers take over Angel Fire slopes via Taos News
- Elements restaurant earns Wine Spectator award via Taos News
- Bike camp is the new surf camp at Angel Fire’s Trek Dirt Series Sept. 23-24 via Summit Daily
- Top 10 Bike Parks in North America via SnowBrains
- Angel Fire Food and Wine Roundup Announces RV Package via Great Beer Now
- Fire on the Mountain at Angel Fire, NM via Vagabonding Lulu
- Tackle the Biggest Bike Park in the Rockies in Angel Fire via Houstonia Magazine
- Angel Fire Resort announces dates for Cool Summer Nights concert series and Farmers Market via Santa Fe Today
- Ticket to Ride | Angel Fire’s lift-served bike park makes for a love affair for ‘gravity riders’ via Santa Fe Reporter
- America’s 6 Top Adventure Resorts via U.S. News & World Report
- Family Fun Guide to Angel Fire via hilovely.com
- 12 Fun Things to do at Angel Fire Resort, NM via R We There Yet Mom?
- Kids Ski Free: These 13 U.S. Slopes Where Kids Ski Free via FamiliesGo!
- Angel Fire Anniversary via Albuquerque Journal
- 26 Ways That Skiing Gets Better This Season via The New York Times
- The 5 Things Every Texan Should Do in Angel Fire via Houstonia
- 10 Reasons to Love Angel Fire via New Mexico Magazine
- New Mexico ski areas finally have snow, set to open soon via The Santa Fe New Mexican
- New Mexico: Overlooked Land of Enchantment via Tampa Bay Times
- Winter Sports Preview via LiveTaos
- We Made 6 Writers Learn Fitness Lessons the Hard Way via Outside Magazine
- Here’s How Women Can Start to Race (And Win) Downhill Mountain Biking via Elevation Outdoors
- Making Angel Fire a Magnet for Veterans via Sangre de Cristo Chronicle
- Rider’s Guide: Angel Fire Bike Park vis Liftopia
- 9 Wacky Races Across America via Fox News
- Angel Fire Resort has been named to the Top 25 Best Family Friendly Ski Resorts in America by Vacation Guides of America via Albuquerque Journal