Angel Fire Resort Reservation Information
Thank you for choosing Angel Fire Resort as your vacation destination!
Please read the following carefully as it has your arrival instructions.
- Full payment is taken at the time of booking for on-mountain activities.
- Any changes to your reservation must be made 14 days in advance of your first scheduled activity date.
- Changes within 14 days may incur a rescheduling charge.
- Cancellations for on-mountain activities:
- 31 days or more prior to arrival date: Full refund
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival date: Half refund
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date: No refund
- You may pick up your reservation package the day before your reserved date between 3pm and 5pm at the Winter Ticket Office window across from the Chile Express Chair Lift.
- If you have signed up for ski or snowboard lessons, we recommend picking up your reservation before 8:30 AM and before picking up rentals. You may need to arrive earlier on weekends and holidays.
Hours: 7 AM to 6 PM
Phone Number: 800-633-7463
If you are picking up ONLY Season Passes, your passes can be picked up anytime after December 1, 2022, during business hours at the Ticket Office, located on the upper-level deck at the base of the Chile Express chairlift in the building marked Ticket Office.
You may pick up reserved lift tickets at the Ticket Office any time after 3pm the day prior to your reservation, during regular business hours.
This information pertains to children enrolled in CSSC only. Please pick up this portion of your reservation package at the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center (CSSC) the morning of your child’s reservations. Your child’s rental equipment is available through CSSC. Please do not pick up your child’s rentals at the main rental shop.
- We open and accept reserved children from 8 AM – 8:30 AM. Late children may not be admitted and can be rescheduled for a fee
- CSSC Location: Follow the wooden stairs to the right of the Chile Express chairlift to the CSSC building.
- Children participating in our program will need to have their age verified. Birth certificates may be forwarded via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below.
- Please have your children at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School Center equipped with waterproof gloves/mittens, head coverings, ski socks, and goggles/sunglasses. Helmets are provided as part of the rental package.
- Please note, we are a nut-free facility.
- All participants must bring a medium-sized backpack or tote equipped with extra masks and hand-warmers.
- For more on what to expect, please click here.
- Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson with boots on, equipment, lift ticket, and lesson ticket ready to go.
- Meeting Location: The Angel Fire Ski & Snowboard School sign, located across from the upper-level deck, adjacent to the base of the Chile Express Chairlift.
- Adult Group Lessons (Ages 13+): Begin at 10 AM and 2 PM; Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson time. Lessons begin on time.
- Private Lessons (All Ages): Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson time. Lessons begin on time.
- Tips: Wear sunscreen and lip balm, bring eye protection, waterproof clothing, and wear layers as temperatures may change throughout the day. Drink plenty of water, rest, and avoid rigorous exercise until you have acclimated to our high elevation.
- Rental pickup is available on the day of your reservation. You may also pick up your rentals one day prior to your reservation, after 3 PM.
- TIP: Pick up your rental equipment at least 45 minutes prior to lesson check-in time. You may need additional time during weekends and holidays. Rental equipment may look the same but is set differently for each individual. Write down or commit to memory your ski/snowboard number.
- Overnight ski storage is available only during the night skiing schedule.
- A parent or guardian must sign a rental contract for anyone under the age of 18. A credit card number is required for all rentals.
- For more information, please click here.