Rated as one of the top 5 courses in New Mexico and one of the top high-elevation courses in the country by Golf America, the Angel Fire Resort Golf Course & Country Club is a great value as well. To book a tee time, please call 575-377-4488 or 800-633-7463.
Get unlimited golf for $99 per person!
SWING SEASON: May 21 – June 13 & September 15 – October 19
18 Holes – Public Rate $65
18 Holes – Resort Guest Rate $59
18 Holes – Group of 20 or more $59
18 Holes – Twilight, after 1 p.m. $45
18 Holes – Super Twilight, after 4 p.m. $30
9 Holes – before 1 p.m. $45
9 Holes – after 1 p.m. $30
Juniors (age 16 and under) – Before 1 p.m. $45
Juniors (age 16 and under) – After 1 p.m. $30
SUMMER SEASON: June 14 – September 14
18 Holes – Public Rate $89
18 Holes – Resort Guest Rate $79
18 Holes – Group of 24 or more $79
18 Holes – Twilight, after 2 p.m. $58
18 Holes – Super Twilight, after 4:30 p.m. $40
9 Holes – before 2 p.m. $58
9 Holes – after 2 p.m. $40
Juniors (age 16 and under) – Before 2 p.m. $58
Juniors (age 16 and under) – After 4:30 p.m. $40
All rates include green fees and shared cart. All rates are + tax.
A liability release is required to be signed to rent a cart. You can sign in at the Pro Shop or by clicking the link below.
Click Here to sign the Cart Release
Member Tee Times:
Platinum – 10 Days in Advance
Gold, Silver & Charter – 8 Days in Advance
Base & Public – 7 Days in Advance
Member Cart Fees
18 holes $21 + tax per seat
9 holes $13 + tax per seat
A liability release is required to be signed to rent a cart. You can sign in at the Pro Shop or online.
Group discount rates available for groups of 20 or more. Please call the Group & Conference Sales office at 888-472-0124 for more information.
1. Course hours vary by season and available daylight. Please call the golf shop.
2. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tee time. If there is any change in tee time status such as cancellation or number of golfers, please call the golf shop.
3. Pace of play: golfers must maintain their position relative to the group in front of them. Early groups should play in 4 hours to 4 hours and 15 minutes; later starts should play in no more than 4.5 hours (15 minutes per hole).
4. Golf attire is required on the course and in the practice areas. Collared shirts are required for men. Denim is permitted. No gym shorts or halter tops. Dress code applies to children over 12. If in doubt, please call the golf shop.
5. Softspikes or tennis shoes are acceptable. No metal spikes allowed.
6. Mountain weather is changeable so bring a sweater, wind shirt or rain jacket for those afternoon showers.
7. At this altitude it is necessary to drink plenty of water.
Angel Fire Resort Country Club does not offer guaranteed protection against lightning and dangerous weather. Our staff will attempt to notify golfers when dangerous weather is approaching, but the ultimate decisions to continue or resume play will be left to the gofer’s discretion. Golfing under such conditions is not recommended, but players may do so at their own risk.