Angel Fire Resort
The Angel Fire Tubing Hill is a 2-lane tubing hill perfect for family fun and friendly rivalry on the mountain!
- Open Daily | 9 AM – 4 PM
- $40 per person per hour
- 1 rider per tube
- Offered in 1-hour blocks
- We reserve the right to change the schedule and/or cancel sessions subject to weather and guests on the mountain.
- Every tuber must be at least 42” tall and sign a release. No exceptions.
- If your child isn’t tall enough for tubing, consider checking out the Sledding Hill!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 rider per tube.
- Tickets must be worn like a lift ticket.
- Season passes, Base Membership passes, and Platinum Membership passes are not valid for tubing.
- Tubing may close at any time due to changing track conditions.
- You may be required to lay on your belly while tubing and drag your feet to control your speed.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- Tubing is not recommended for those who are pregnant or have neck, spine, knee, or ankle problems.
For more information call (800)633-7463