Help us celebrate #AngelFireDogDays by bringing your best, furry friend to Angel Fire Golf Course on select days during the summer season. We’ll have pup swag and special doggy giveaways when you check-in at the Golf Shop.
Play a round with Fido, and don’t forget to take pictures and share them with us on social media with the hashtag #AngelFireDogDays and #WeAreAngelFire for a chance to be featured on Angel Fire Resort’s Instagram page.
Aside from the special occasion of #AngelFireDogDays, dogs or other pets, with the exception of service dogs, are not permitted on the golf course or ski area. (Membership Rules & Regulations. 5.2(e) Pets)
To book a tee time, please call 575-377-4488 between 7 AM – 6 PM.
- Bag services not provided (no club storage available).
- One player per cart unless members of the same household.
- Golf carts to be sanitized before and after each round by a designated cart ‘pit crew’.
- Club rentals not available.
- Flags are not to be removed from the holes.
- Addition of inserts into golf hole cups to allow easy removal of balls.
- No sand bottles on carts.
- Golf bags must remain in golfer possession, staff will not handle or store golf bags.
- Golf Course restrooms cleaned and disinfected prior to opening and disinfect again every 4 hours while the course is open.
- Locker room facilities open for use of restrooms and changing only, no showers or towels available.
- There are no on-course water dispensers, ball washers, rakes, and sand boxes.
- Range balls are cleaned after each use (collected by the picker vehicle, cleaned, redistributed to the driving range).
- Practice balls will not be provided at the chipping and putting practice areas (golfer can use their own golf balls)