- This event has passed.
Get ready for some golfing fun!
A golf scramble is a different type of golf tournament where two or more players form a team to play, with the rules emphasizing fun without the pressure of players keeping individual scores. Each player hits a tee shot on each hole, but everyone plays from the spot of the best shot, subject to certain criteria.
Rules for playing in a scramble are informal, but fun is the rule!
Sign up today at 575-377-4488. Get FREE tickets to the October Fall Harvest Festival at Frontier Park with every paid entry.
- Tee off at 9:00 am
- Two person teams
- Special handicap scoring system
- Prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
- All players receive free tickets to the Fall Harvest Festival
- Putting Contest
- 3 attempts for $5
- 20 foot put to qualify for play off
- Play off after the tournament
- 20 foot increase each round until there is a winne
- Each player can purchase mulligans
- $5 dollars each
- 3 for $10 dollars
Maximum of 3 mulligans per player
- Must play through the loop on hole 2
- Hole 12 – 3 chances to toss football through tire hung from tree
- Win a car if you get a hole in one on the 6th hole
- Longest put contest on the 9th green
- Closest to the pin on the 12th green
- Tee off of a toilet on the 15th tee box
- Pay $5 to tee off normally
- Tee off past the road for $5 on the 18th hole
- Suggested $100 donation to play
- Will be matched up with a sponsor team or another Individual player