- This event has passed.
The Ladies Intermediate Clinic Series is designed specifically for intermediate female players. Over the course of ten weeks our Instructors will improve your game by improving your ball contact, short game and understanding of how to play golf. Each week we will cover a specific part of the game including Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Bunker Play or Full Swing. Our Instructors are dedicated to helping you achieve the confidence you need to fully enjoy the game.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2020 Ladies Intermediate Clinic Series. For more information and to register call the Angel Fire Country Club Golf Staff at 575-377-4488. Each session is $25 or buy 5 for only $100!
June 4 | Putting
The Putting Stroke, Alignment & Distance Control, Etiquette on the Putting Green
June 18 | Chipping
Understanding the Correct Setup Position, The Bump & Run Shot
• Tee times by phone only. No online booking. No walk-ups
• Pay in advance by phone
• Foursomes are preferred, no singles allowed
• Check in through the window on the West side of the building
• Single riders in golf carts except for same household. Carts will be cleaned/sanitized after each use
• No sand bottles or coolers on cart
• Golf bag must remain in the golfer’s possession at all times
• Locker room amenities closed. No showers available. No towels available
• Only on-course restrooms will be open