Top Reasons to Work at Angel Fire Resort
If you want to be part of a team that plays as hard as it works, please check our current job listings for the position that best suits you, then give us a shout. Here’s some of our favorite Top Reasons for working at Angel Fire Resort:
- So many opportunities to be outside: Angel Fire summers are magical…. Warm sunny days and cool nights in the Southern Rocky Mountains. Most people are only lucky enough to have screensavers with the views you could work in! If being outside is what you crave… we might just have the job for you!
- Looking to find others who get your passion for mountain living? The resort life draws that particular type of person, which is precisely what we’re looking for! Work with people who are as passionate as you are about being outside and soaking up life on the trail. Gain insight and advice from other staff members who have been here for decades, knowing and loving all that Angel Fire has to offer. Find a job, join our team, and make Angel Fire Resort your home! We’ll even help you find affordable and close employee housing.
- Supercharge your days off: How about a free round of golf or a day of fishing at our fully-stocked Monte Verde Lake? Employees can test their drive at our high-altitude golf course and driving range for free. Or cast a line and attempt to catch your dinner at our beautiful lake. These benefits are available to employees of AFR all summer long.
- Adventurous lunch breaks: Work hard, play hard. That’s our motto. Pursue your outdoor passions on your lunch breaks. Instead of a leisurely coffee or scarfing down your meal, take a quick lap in the Angel Fire Bike Park or a short hike in Carson National Forest to recharge while you take in the breathtaking views of the Moreno Valley.
- Be in the know for AFR events and concerts: Clock out on Friday and you’re mere steps from live outdoor concerts at our Cool Summer Night Concerts Series that take place every Friday through mid-September. Stake out prime real estate for watching 4th of July fireworks or our weekly Movie Under the Stars. Wrap up your week by walking through our Sunday Morning Art + Farmer’s Market for the best in roasted green chile, homemade soaps and honey, and beautiful artisanal crafts.
- Looking to meet new people? AFR draws employees from all over the world. Meet fellow employees from West Virginia, California and New York. Strike up a conversation with one of our J1 students from Costa Rica and Brazil! It’s not a fluke that these folks have traveled great distances to work in our Lodge, restaurants, bike park, retail locations, and in our Mountain Ops department.
- Wanting some new outdoor gear but the price tag scares you? Pursuing outdoor adventure can sometimes get expensive. Being part of our team opens doors and saves you $$$! Employees receive discounts at our retail locations and our ski and snowboard and bike rental shops.
- Start your workdays off with great food and strong coffee: Enjoy 25% off at our coffee shop, The Lift! Stop by and catch up on the latest news of the day with a latte, breakfast sandwich or homemade green chile breakfast burrito. Located in our Lodge lobby, this cafe is a staff favorite and we’d love to see you there. That 25% discount is also good for lunches and dinners at any of the resort’s restaurants.
- You’re more of a winter person but still not sure how good you are at skiing? Not to worry. We’ve got you covered. Employees of AFR can participate in free group skiing lessons. Get to know your fellow colleagues while learning to master the winter powder. We also offer discounts on lessons for your spouses and family members. Talk to us about opportunities for ski instructing, mountain operations and lift positions. We’d love to see you here when the powder starts to fly.
Go online today to see what positions we have that are right for you!