Where To Live
Employee Housing at Angel Fire Resort
Angel Fire Resort has limited temporary employee housing, including dorm-style and shared apartment-style units. Employee housing starts at $400.00 per month per person (including basic utilities), subject to availability. Units have very basic furnishings (bed/mattress, couch, table, chairs, limited utensils/dishes/cooking items – you will need to provide some of your own kitchen items) – sheets, towels, blankets, pillows, linens are NOT included.
Payment of a $75 application fee is required at the time that you submit your application for housing. If we are unable to place you in Employee Housing, this fee will be refunded to you. Otherwise, this application fee is non-refundable. If your credit card is declined at the time we process the fee we will send you an email letting you know that we are unable to place you in housing. At this point you can submit a new application however you will move to the bottom of list for housing assignments and a space may no longer be available.
If we are able to place you in employee housing, the following payment is due prior to your arrival: The first month of prorated rent and a refundable damage deposit equal to one month of rent.
Employee Housing Units include the following:
- Snowflake Dormitory (8 people per unit) – Starting at $400 per month – located 1.5 miles from the ski resort base area
- The Inn Dormitory (4-10 people per unit) – Starting at $400 per month – located 2 miles from the ski resort base area
- Antlers Crossing cabins in Eagle Nest (1-2 people per cabin) – starts at $700 per month – located 14 miles from the ski resort base area
- Racquet Club Studios efficiency units in the resort base area – starts at $900 per month
There is no public transportation in Angel Fire or the surrounding communities. We highly recommend that you come with a vehicle (4 wheel drive with snow tires in the winter).
Employee Housing Rules include but are not limited to:
- You must treat everyone and everything with respect
- No smoking in the building
- Maintain a clean living area
- Observe quiet time from 10 PM – 8 AM
- Pets are not allowed in any of the units
- We do not allow, condone, or permit underage drinking or use of illegal drugs
- Guest are not permitted to stay in units overnight
- Units are inspected by housing staff without advance notice
For more information and to inquire about availability, please contact email@example.com or 575-377-4308
Office Location: The Employee Housing office is located in the Human Resources Office at 10 Miller Lane (in the Angel Fire Resort hotel). The office is open Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm. If you are assigned a unit in Employee Housing you can pick up your keys and sign documents between 9am-4pm, keys cannot be picked up after 4pm so time your arrival accordingly.
Need more options: here are other resources for local housing