Where To Live
Employee Housing at Angel Fire Resort
Angel Fire Resort has limited temporary employee housing, including dorm-style and shared apartment-style units. Employee housing starts at $400.00 per month per person (including basic utilities), subject to availability. Units have very basic furnishings (bed/mattress, couch, table, chairs, limited utensils/dishes/cooking items) – linens (sheets, towels, blankets, pillows) are NOT included.
If we are able to place you in employee housing, the following payment is due at least two weeks prior to your arrival: The first month of rent, a refundable damage deposit equal to one month of rent, and a $75 non-refundable application fee.
Employee Housing Units include the following:
- Snowflake Dormitory (8 people per unit) – Starting at $400 per month – located 1.5 miles from the ski resort base area
- The Inn Dormitory (4-12 people per unit) – Starting at $400 per month – located 2 miles from the ski resort base area
- Econo Lodge in Eagle Nest (2 people per hotel room) – $550 per month – located 14 miles from the ski resort base area
Angel Fire Resort Property Services also facilitates third party rentals including efficiencies, condos, and homes.
Employee Housing Rules:
- No smoking in the building
- Maintain a clean living area
- Observe quiet time from 10 PM – 8 AM
- Pets are not allowed in any of the units
- We do not allow, condone, or permit underage drinking or use of illegal drugs
- Guest are not permitted to stay in units overnight
- Units are inspected by housing staff without advance notice
For more information and to inquire about availability, please contact email@example.com or 575-377-4272 or 575-377-6767
Office Location: The Employee Housing office is located in the Property Services building at 10 North Angel Fire Road (across the street from the Fire Department). The office is open 7 days per week from 8am-5pm. If you are assigned a unit in Employee Housing you can pick up your keys and sign documents between 8am-5pm, keys cannot be picked up after 5pm so time your arrival accordingly.
Completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more options: here are other resources for local housing