Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals
Please read our refund policy.
- To save you time and money, advanced rental reservations are highly encouraged.
- If you are lodging in Angel Fire and not taking lessons, please book your rental equipment with Winter Sports.
- If your rentals are part of an adult ski school lesson package, children’s, or adult private lessons, please book your rental equipment with Slopeside Sports.
- Rentals for children’s group lessons will be picked up at check-in at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center.
Equipment Rental Pricing
If renting equipment from one of our rental shops, be sure to complete our liability waiver.
2022-2023 OPERATIONAL UPDATES
- Reservations will be handled first and foremost with those taking lessons getting first priority.
- Walk-ups will not be allowed until 9 AM or until reservations are completed.
- Reservations pickup for the next day will be from 2 PM – 4:30 PM.
- Returns will be handled at the door with remote scanners. Equipment will be placed in racks and on shelves and sanitized before it is moved into the building.
Please note that operations are subject to change based on the New Mexico public health orders & mandates.
If you are lodging in Angel Fire and not taking lessons, please book your rental equipment with Winter Sports.Book Now with Winter Sports
If your rentals are part of an adult ski school lesson package OR children's or adult private lesson, please book your rental equipment with Slopeside Sports.Book Now with Slopeside Sports