Ghost Pepper Snowboard Lesson Program
This snowboard program is designed specifically for first-timer children ages 10-12 years old. The Riders Program uses terrain and strapped in movement from the start. Children will be placed in the appropriate skill level group during the lesson.
Check-in starts at 8 AM for this day full of fun! Check-out begins at 3:30 PM.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- A Full Day Group Lesson
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rentals & Helmet (Extended Days Available)
- Lift Ticket
- FLAIK GPS
- Comprehensive Progress Card
- All ability levels. Full Day group lessons, lunch, snacks, rental and free lift ticket. GPS system and progress card.
To book by phone, call (800) 633-7463.
NOTES FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON
- For the 2021-22 season we will be closely monitoring New Mexico Department of Health guidelines. We reserve the right to cancel/refund/reschedule classes based on Covid 19 related instructor availability.
- Parents will not be allowed inside the Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center building at any time.
- All children attending group lessons at Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center must bring a medium-sized backpack.
- Backpack essentials: gloves, goggles, hand warmers, extra indoor mask, and an outdoor neck gaiter/buff (2 layers minimum if using as required mask).
NEED TO KNOW
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, snacks & lunch are included. Special diets may require parents to send a lunch but remember we are a nut-free facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8 AM for check-in. Pick-up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30 PM.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center closes promptly at 4 PM to return/store equipment for children attending the following day’s reserved lessons. If you have extended the rentals or are leaving, rentals must be returned to the Slopeside Rental Shop after 4 PM.
- Your child may ride the lift alone, with other children and/or without an adult or instructor.
- Birth certificates will be required for all students participating in any lesson program for the first time. Once their actual DOB is on file this will no longer be necessary. Birth certificates may be forwarded via email at email@example.com.
- We strongly recommend successive multiple-day enrollment for First Time younger skiers and riders.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything
- Eat a substantial breakfast
- Drink lots of water
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.