Lil’ Poppers Snowboard Lesson Program (Ages 4-5)
This snowboard program is designed specifically for children ages 4 & 5 years old. The class size averages 4 students or less which offers flexibility to match the pace of all the students and structured to get long lasting snowboarding skills. This lesson program is for riders of all ability levels.
Check-in starts at 8 AM for this day full of fun! Check-out begins at 3:30 PM.
This program includes
- A Full Day Group Lesson
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rentals & Helmet (Extended Days Available)
- Lift Ticket
- FLAIK GPS
- Comprehensive Progress Card
Children will be placed in the appropriate skill level group during the lesson.
|AGE||48 HOUR RESERVATION RATE||ADDITIONAL PRE-PURCHASED DAYS||WALK UP RATE|
|4 - 5 Years Old||$189||$179/Day||$219/Day|
Pricing does not include tax. Discounted Reservation rate requires 48-hour notice.
To book by phone, call 844-218-4107.
Birth certificates verifying ages will be required for children 6 year-old and younger participating in any lesson program for the first time. Once their actual DOB is on file this will no longer be necessary. We reserve the right to request a birth certificate to verify the age of any participant. Birth certificates may be forwarded via email at email@example.com.
- We strongly recommend successive multiple day enrollment for First Time younger skiers and riders.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything
- Eat a substantial breakfast
- Drink lots of water
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.
NEED TO KNOW
- Reservations are essential and must be made 48 hours in advance. Walk up business is very limited and never guaranteed.
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, snacks & lunch are included. Special diets may require parents to send a lunch but remember we are a Nut-free Facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8am for check-in. Pick-up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30pm.
- Your child my ride the lift alone, with other children and/or without an adult or instructor.
Additional Children’s Ski School Info
|Important Ski School Policies||Helpful Hints for Children's Lessons|
|Reasonable Expectations for Your Skiing Child||Reasonable Expectations for Your Snowboarding Child|