If you only come for winter, you’re missing half the fun! Summer activities offered here at Angel Fire Resort are your chance to escape from the triple-digit heat index in many nearby big cities and experience our renowned, PGA Championship golf course, plus world-class mountain biking, hiking, fishing, zipline tours and more in the cool valley of the Rocky Mountains. Mark your calendars to come see the mountain without its winter coat—or yours.
- BIKE PARK & MOUNTAIN ACTIVITIES Voted #1 by Rider’s Choice in the Southwest by MTBparks.com for the 2nd year in a row, the Bike Park and the mountain are gearing up for opening May 14. Enjoy great downhill riding, scenic chairlift rides, our Zipline Adventure Tour, summit disc golf, hiking and more! View the chairlift calendar for the schedule. Make your reservations for any of these activities by calling (575) 377-4377.
- BOATING AND FISHING Enjoy fishing, paddle boats and row boats at Monte Verde Lake. Beginning May 1, the lake will be open but unattended, so permits must be acquired at the Membership Office in the Country Club. An attendant will be on duty starting May 15, and guests may then check in at the lake office to receive a fishing permit.
- GOLF COURSE Challenge yourself on our high-elevation, alpine 18-hole championship golf course. Warm up your swing on the driving range starting May 20, followed by the official golf course opening on May 21. Call (575) 377-4488 to book your tee times.
- TENNIS Our Tennis courts open on a first come, first serve basis starting May 1, and Tennis Pro Brett Hall returns with his weekly clinics beginning June 2. This year’s Summer Tennis Kickoff, with clinics and a social mixer, happens on June 20.
- FINE DINING Enjoy refreshing drinks, delicious food and cool mountain breezes on the covered patio at Elements Bar & Lounge at the Country Club starting May 8. The Elements Dining Room resumes dinner service on May 15. Open to the public, call (575) 377-3055 for reservations.
As always, we offer many convenient lodging options ranging from the slope-side Lodge to nearby condos and homes, and all Resort lodging guests enjoy 24/7 front desk staff, free WiFi, and access to the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center.