Back to Private Lessons Page
One-Hour Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons-Age 3
For the 2023-2024 season, lessons for 3-year-olds are available in one-on-one, 1 hour private format only.
This program includes:
- A one-hour private lesson
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rentals & Helmet (Extended Days Available)
- Lift Ticket
- FLAIK GPS
- Comprehensive Progress Card
- All ability levels. Full-day group lessons, lunch, snacks, rental, and free lift ticket. GPS system and progress card.
2023-2024 Pricing | Reservations Recommended
Pricing does not include tax.
Limited walk-up & next day private lessons available, based on instructor availability
Reservations outside 72 hours, call (575)377-4499
|Age||72 HOUR RESERVATION RATE
|3 YEARS OLD||$179
Pricing does not include tax. Reservation requires 72-hour notice.
To book by phone, call (575)377-4499
Birth certificates verifying ages will be required for children 6 years old and younger participating in any lesson program for the first time. Once their date of birth is on file this will no longer be necessary. We reserve the right to request a birth certificate to verify the age of any participant. Birth certificates may be forwarded via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEED TO KNOW
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain that CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, and snacks are included. Special diets may require parents to send a snack but remember we are a Nut-free Facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8 AM for check-in. Pick-up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30 PM.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center closes promptly at 4 PM to return/store equipment for children attending the following day’s reserved lessons. If you have extended the rentals or are leaving, rentals must be returned to the Slopeside Rental Shop after 4 PM.
- Your child may ride the lift alone, with other children, and/or without an adult or instructor.
- We strongly recommend successive multiple-day enrollment for first-time younger skiers and riders.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything
- Eat a substantial breakfast
- Drink lots of water
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.
Additional Children’s Ski School Info